A wow of a week

This week ended on such a high for me as I entered 3 paintings in the Rotary Art Show in Victor Harbor which opened Friday night and all 3 paintings were hung and to top it off
"Mixed Bunch" was sold at the preview of the show earlier in the afternoon. The show runs daily until Saturday 21st January there are some lovely paintings on show so if you get a chance to get down this way check it out.


Next week I am attending a week long Summer School with artist Terry Lewitzka so hoping to pick up on some new ideas and techniques

Lots of painting this past week in very different styles:

A Good Dusting
From another of Susie's African photos, the dust posed quite a painting challenge!

Gum Tree Blossom
Inspired to paint in a loose style, one of the little gum trees on our front verge
was one mass of blossom, I so love the colours that I will painting this subject some more