2012 Art rewards continue....

I am thrilled to announce that I am joining the artists at the Off The Slate Gallery at Willunga to exhibit and sell my watercolours.
The process required an assessment of several of my recent paintings by their members who vote on your work before offering a place in the collective.
My first works will join the new exhibition there starting the beginning of April.
I now have a busy time ahead as April 1st brings about two other exhibitions that I am taking part in.As soon as I have the exhibition opening details I will post them here, I hope you will be able to come to one  


Eucalypt Jewels
This interesting little composition was painted as a memento to a felled tree that had to go to make way for building a new house in our street. I was taken with the unusual seed pods and large yellow/lime flowers and wanted to capture them before it was too late