Upcoming Exhibitions

A busy time with painting in preparation for the three exhibitions I am participating in commencing April 1st. I will be at the two official openings on April 1st, one in the morning at 11am in Goolwa and the second at 2pm in Willunga and invite you to come along to either or both! 


My new gallery Off the Slate at Willunga has its new exhibition "Just A Moment"
starting April 1st running through until 11 June 2012.
Gallery hours are on the website at: http://offtheslategallery.com.au


The official opening is at 2pm on Sunday 1st April and I would love to see you there
I am also at the gallery on Easter Monday 10-4pm 


"Mother Nature" an exhibition by my local Art group Goolwa Visual Arts Group where I have 2 works being exhibited.The official opening is 11am Sunday 1st April and morning tea is being served.  The show will run until Friday 13th and is at the Ibis Siding Garden Centre Gallery in the main street of Goolwa , open normal business hours seven days a week.  

The third exhibition is the "Alexandrina Art Prize"  held in the Centenary Hall in the main street of Goolwa and is on from Monday April 2nd through until Wednesday 11 April, (it is not open Good Friday). I have three works entered in this exhibition