Ending Edible April

I have had a great time doing an EDIBLE series this month.  I have applied the loose and experimental elements used in my florals to create fun fruit paintings Lemon Fresh, This Years's Jam and On The Vine which I hope you liked. 
This Pomegranate piece was inspired by seeing such an amazingly fruit laden tree in country town Auburn in the Clare Valley last week whilst on holidays. Ian took some nice close up shots but also came away with one lovely REAL Pomegranate for my reference material.

I have a busy time at the moment painting of a different kind, the great new Art gallery due to open in Goolwa on June 1st has needed a refurbishment and I have found painting walls no where near as fun as painting my watercolours but it will be worth it when it is done

Pomegranate