Back to Painting - Art not Walls!

I look forward to picking up my watercolour brushes again as the refurbishment work at ART@GOOLWA is coming near to completion and I can focus once again on my art. The gallery opens on June 1st and I would like to have had some new work to exhibit but I may well have to choose from my most recent work.
This little Nasturtiums painting was done as my Virtual Paintout entry for April where the selected city was Gdansk in Poland. 
I love the challenges of participating in this group as we use google street views to walk the streets of the selected city for the month and it really gives you a feel for the location. I always seem to focus on something growing as I guess buildings and monuments have not been my choice to paint  but the good thing is any artist can participate with their subject interest because if you travel along the streets enough you will find inspiration along the way. 
Jerusalem is the chosen place for May and I hope to find the time to walk there!

Here is the link to my Nasturtiums inspiration in Gdansk, Poland

Nasturtiums
SOLD