Blades Of Wind

Sounds like a great title for a painting but this time it is the name of a new literary collection of short works by Sand Writers a group here in the Fleurieu.
They sought artwork to accompany their stories and poems and I am thrilled to have been asked to allow two of my paintings to be published in the book to illustrate two of the writing pieces. They have included "Jostling for a Spot" and Wild about Poppies. The book launch is on at the end of the month and I can't wait to see the finished work.




Comments

  1. Fantastic news Lorraine. Congratulations on being featured in the book. I bet you are over the moon and quite rightly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura all adds to the feeling of worth and gives a boost to your confidence - even if just for a short time. This art journey is such a roller coast ride of emotions - I'm sure I could have picked a hobby with far less extremes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but this one hobby suits you so well. Congratulations, Lorraine. Two of my (many) favorites of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terry thanks for stopping by and leaving your much appreciated comment

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love sharing my journey with fellow bloggers and your feedback through comments is always appreciated.