At present I have no deadlines and my next exhibition will be my "open studio" as part of SALA (South Australian Living Artists) which runs the whole of August. I am not under any pressure for this as I have plenty of framed paintings to hang on the walls and time to come up with a few new ones. I am taking this free time to experiment and play and have just tried out adding sumi rice paper for texture and then found it took several layers of watercolour as the paper and perhaps the glue did resist the pigment a bit. I then added some fluid acrylic which obviously stayed on a lot easier but did make the painting a bit heavy looking. Next time I will try watering them down some. I thought I would post it anyway to show you what I have been playing with and welcome any feedback especially if you have success with adding collage. I have also added another "edibles" this time blackberries to my collection.