Days 3 and 4

Spoilt for Choice
43cm x 43cm
Not sure how not blogging the daily painting is going to work as saving them to keep emails in your mailbox to a minimum somehow makes the job harder. Apologies email followers during January if you get tired of seeing me in your inbox I promise it wont last past January if I even make it that far. For bloggers I fully understand how making comments on others posts is so time consuming so please I am happy for you to just look without feeling a comment is always required. I love your support and feedback but I know many of us are doing the 30 days challenge and we all have to survive!
Here are Days 3 and 4
Day 3  the budgies is a painting on Cold Press Illustration board - a surface I have been experimenting with. I love how the paint and water glide over its surface. It is now on my website for sale.





Day 4 another little "delicious foodie"
Fresh Raspberry and Mascapone Coconut Ice

Comments

  1. The raspberry coconut ice painting looks really juicy. Fabulous rich colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love budgies and you have painted these beautifully Lorraine! Good on you for taking on the challenge! You've made a great start! I did the September challenge so I know what you mean about trying to keep up with other blogs and commenting etc, I think I found that more time consuming than the painting - but through the exhaustion I enjoyed every aspect of the month. Wasn't ready to brave it again so soon though! Good luck and enjoy it! Don't feel you need to respond to the comments while you are so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love budgies too, parakeets here, and yours are terrific Lorraine! And your "delicious foodie" series is going to be such a wonderful group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine I'm one of your mailbox followers so don't worry. I only follow three artists with this option because I really am interested and find you lot so inspiring. It is far quicker than coming to blogland each time. I may not comment each time but I certainly am looking and admiring. Trying to reduce PC time and paint more in 2014. Can't see it happening with artists like you producing what you do. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost hear you budgies chirping. Beautiful painting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful paintings, Lorraine. Go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I support your challenge,my brave Lorraine... I love both watercolors an I'm looking forward on my blogroll... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your birdies , lovely painting beautifully made . And I appreciate your great sensibility ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I´ve hade two of these little fellows, at separate times, green ones. Very friendly. They look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Lorraine - your painting of the parakeets is stunning...makes me smile and that raspberry mascapone and coconut ice look lovely too. So glad you visit and see your beautiful art - always inspires me to keep painting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love sharing my journey with fellow bloggers and your feedback through comments is always appreciated.