Sunday, 21 December 2014

Seasons Greetings






Wishing all my dear blogging friends and lovely followers by email a wonderful Christmas holiday time. Let us hope that 2015 can deliver just that, hope to so many in the world doing far too tough.
I look forward to sharing my paintings with you again in 2015 and don't forget if you are interested in seeing a variety of experimental washes pop over and sign up to follow the new blog by 7 artists from around the world (including me) at Wash a Week Challenge that starts on January 1st.

Till the new year take care xx

9 comments:

  1. Love his face!!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific Christmas piece Lorraine! Best to you in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful holiday season, Lorraine, and a brilliant 2015. I've put the ne wash girls blog on my sidebar so I have something to look forward to for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh , this is great...and fun ! Happy Holidays dear Lorraine, see you in January.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How appropriate Lorraine, he is beautiful! I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Lorraine! And a lot of fun and success with the new challenge blog, looking forward to the new 'Washing Ladies'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lorraine my best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your lovely family.
    I wish you happy painting and deserved success in your art in the coming year.
    Hugs and kisses, Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're having a wonderful Holiday and I wish you a successful Year 2015 filled with happiness. I will be following you and your friends "the washing ladies ". Warm hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your reindeer Lorraine! I hope you had a great Christmas.
    All the best for a wonderful 2015!! I look forward to seeing all your wonderful work in the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing my journey with fellow bloggers and your feedback through comments is always appreciated.