Pinot Noir

Pinot Noir
Watercolour 28.5cm x 38cm

Comments

  1. Wow! Those grapes looks real, and so juicy. Great painting, Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the juicy value contrasts Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I saw this in a show, I'd definitely give it an award = clever, imaginative, juicy colors, lovely work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine - this is definitely an award winner. Very dramatic. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you doing a series of paintings of hands holding things? This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a series Joan but funnily I do have another one in mind so perhaps 3 will make it a series. Thanks for your kind comment too

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love sharing my journey with fellow bloggers and your feedback through comments is always appreciated.