Prolific Pays Off

This is the first time I can say that being a prolific painter has paid off. Today we set up a solo exhibition at Bremerton Wines in Langhorne Creek and because I did have a good amount of framed works I could say yes at short notice to The Kensi Hotel (where I have been part of a show for August) who asked if I would like to have my watercolours remain at the hotel for another couple of months. As I did not want it to be just animals I was able to make a selection of new works for them and still have sufficient for my solo show. At Bremerton Wines I have included quite a few unframed works too. The timing for both shows is excellent as soon we head away for 5 weeks and all these paintings would have been on the walls in my studio with the door locked. I haven't painted for a few days now so hopefully will get into my now very empty looking studio tomorrow.

Today at Bremerton Wines

The Kensi Hotel
September and October





Comments

  1. Congratulations, Lorraine. Your hard work has paid off! I love how you display your work in the white frames. Shows very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    The displays look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paintings look great on the hotel wall, hope you get a lot of sales , great opportunity !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful to have your hard work pay off! Great news. And how flattering to have the offer of another few months of displaying your pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lorraine! Your paintings look wonderful in the space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great and I'm glad you didn't have to frame all of those! Sounds like perfect timing for you as your paintings will now have a home while you're away and they won't be lonely but will get lots of new viewers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the shows and have a great time away! I hope you come back to some nice sales.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love sharing my journey with fellow bloggers and your feedback through comments is always appreciated.