Latest Exhibitions

Off the Slate Gallery in Willunga is busy hanging its new exhibition which opens on Wednesday 22nd August. I have updated my In Galleries page here showing the paintings I will have hanging over the next few weeks. The entire gallery is refreshed with new pieces from every artist and I find it always exciting to see the gallery for the first time when the exhibit is complete. 

I am also exhibiting this coming Sunday August 26th at Sala on Sale Marquee on King William road Hyde Park. The exhibit opens at 10am thru to 4pm. I have selected some of my recent favorite pieces to show at this event.

Inspired by the lovely gardens found in Richmond Tasmania, using google street view I found many rose bushes to choose from and settled on using a climbing white rose found in a front garden in a pretty little street called St. Johns Circle. 
This will be framed in my usual choice of white with soft white double matting which will complement the colour palette of this work very nicely and I enjoy seeing the finished work on my studio wall.
The finished size framed will be 77cm x 56cm
Here is the map link if you would like to see where I stopped to do my "virtual painting" 
Richmond Roses