Free Range

Free Range
unframed size 56cm x 43cm
Saunders Waterford 425gsm Hot Press Paper
I cannot believe I have been absent from my blog for three weeks. I am experiencing a very busy art schedule which has been going on since the beginning of the year and sometimes something has to give and it looks like for me it is keeping up with my blog. We are going to Europe for the whole of June so it will be quiet again then but for now I will endeavour to write a couple of more times before we leave.
This chicken painting amused me not just for the subjects but for creating my imaginary backgrounds, I love the freedom to forget the subject and just play with colour and texture.

Comments

  1. You're certainly excellent at playing with color and texture Lorraine. Love the chickens/rooster! What a nice piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love sharing my journey with fellow bloggers and your feedback through comments is always appreciated.