Find Me on You Tube

 Hi Everyone

I did blog to let you know a long time ago that I am now blogging using the blog from my website so I have been able to cut down double work.

In case you haven't found or joined me there I thought I would do a quick post to let you know I have just created a 

You tube channel - Lorraine Brown Watercolours

Right now there are just two demos but I have everything set up in my studio, got a handle on my editing and hope to add regularly to the video library.                                                                                                                              

                                                                                                                            





                                                                 Black Swan and Cygnet



Comments