The Last Word

The Last Word
56cm x 38cm
Sold


In the bird world the male is often the colourful one and the female less so. In Australia we have several species of fairy wrens are these are the"Superb Blue Wren". I am lucky to have them visit my garden. Often one male and females with youngsters. Pretty as the male is with his blue finery the female is having the last word! (not so different from u mere mortals)
I painted this over a week as I had a lot of away from studio time. I was not sure I would pull it together with so many stop and starts but within 24 hours of it being finished and shown on my facebook page it had enquiries from around the world. When this happens I worry how to handle a sale but in the end it just has to come down to who confirms first. Is there a fairer way to handle multiple offers? Please let me know if you have one




                                  
                               

                                   Christmas Give Away to Newsletter Subscribers


Don't forget to sign up to my monthly newsletter to be in the draw to win your choice of an Original Painting chosen from the above 6 watercolours, 1/4 sheet, matted with free postage worldwide.
Winner drawn on December 20th and notified by email to make their choice

Comments

  1. Oh Lorraine I can see why this painting will go fast. Just love it. Hope you are having a great spring. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lorraine! And how lucky to have these birds in your yard. Maybe offer a print to the people who didn't get the original.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love sharing my journey with fellow bloggers and your feedback through comments is always appreciated.